Want to quickly boost brand awareness, leads, and revenue? Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising services can help.
While you establish organic rankings with search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) ads work quickly to boost exposure and results for your business. In fact, 65% of high-intent searches lead to an ad click.
Curious how PPC services can work for you? Keep reading, or contact Inbound Marketing Inc. to speak with a strategist!
What are PPC services?
PPC refers to a paid ad strategy that allows you to bid on keywords you want to trigger ads.
If your bid and quality score are among the highest, your ad will display when people search your target keyword on search engines like Google. In addition to advertising in search results, you can use PPC to display ads on websites across the Google Search Network.
Here’s an example of PPC ads on Google for the keyword “running shoes.”
PPC services include professional management of your PPC strategy, ad design, and campaigns.
Why use PPC ads?
So, why might you choose to use PPC ads?
- Cost-effectiveness: PPC ads are often a cost-effective way to promote your business and increase your conversions. You can choose how much you bid for ad space, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Then, once they click, they’re 50% more likely to make a purchase than if they arrived at your page organically.
- Fast results: With SEO, it can take some time to see increased traffic. With PPC, however, your ads can start showing up at the top of search results and relevant websites as soon as you launch your campaign.
- Easy results tracking: With tools like Google Ads, you can easily track your campaigns. You can use this information to test ad variations and improve your PPC strategy.
- Precise targeting: You can target PPC ads to specific users based on their demographics, online activity, and other characteristics. This capability helps you to reach users that are likely to make a purchase.
What do PPC management services include?
What’s included in PPC services depends on the company you work with and the plan you choose.
PPC services — like those offered by Inbound Marketing Inc. — often consist of developing a PPC strategy, conducting keyword research, producing ad copy, managing bids, and providing campaign reporting.
Often times, you also get a dedicated account representative and artificial intelligence-powered competitor research.
List of PPC services
Core PPC management services allow you to advertise on Google, Bing, or YouTube. In addition to our YouTube, Bing, and Google PPC services, we also offer various other kinds of PPC services, including:
- PPC audit services: Learn how to improve your strategy and campaigns.
- Remarketing services: Target ads to users who have visited your website in the past.
- Social media ad services: Reach users on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites with a custom ad campaign.
- Location-based ad services: Target users based on their location to boost your conversions.
Why work with a PPC services company?
Working with a professional PPC services company offers several advantages over running your campaigns yourself.
Learning how to run a successful PPC campaign takes time. You’ll either have to hire someone to run your campaigns, which can be expensive, or train someone how to do it, which is time-intensive.
Managing your PPC campaigns on your own takes employees and resources away from other business functions and means you can’t get started with your PPC campaigns right away.
If you hire one of the best PPC management companies, though, you’ll work with experts who already understand the ins and outs of PPC. This knowledge means you can start seeing results almost immediately.
Click here to learn about our PPC Management Services.