In addition to blogging and email newsletters, eBooks, webinars, podcasts and social media marketing are all forms of inbound marketing that your company can use to generate leads and increase awareness online. Not only do these tactics help to keep your company’s name circulating, but there are a ton of other benefits as well.
We’ve compiled the top 3 benefits of inbound marketing for your company. By the end of this post, you’ll be nothing short of convinced that inbound marketing is a great move for your business!
1. Boosts visibility of your brand
Social Media marketing
Imagine your company brand being available to over 2 billion users on just Facebook, Instagram and Twitter combined. That figure doesn’t consider Tumblr, Skype, Snapchat or LinkedIn, which combined, have another 1.1 billion users.
Before we go any further, we are already talking about your brand being available to billions of users and we have, so far, only considered social media, which isn’t the only form of inbound marketing.
The use of email marketing and content marketing also fall under the umbrella term of inbound marketing and can also increase your brand awareness.
Customers are much more likely to buy from a brand that is at the forefront of their mind rather than one they already forgot about. If you employ an email marketing campaign, your brand will become more well-known, because you will constantly be reminding your potential customers of your business.
Content marketing can also help your brand visibility by pulling in valuable inbound links. Here is the process for generating quality inbound links to improve your brand’s visibility:
- Create unique, quality content
- Achieve a high domain authority so that other websites want to link to you (this step can’t be achieved overnight)
- When other high domain authority websites link to you, it increases the authority of your site
- When you have an authoritative site, it will jump in search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Your brand will be more visible to customers the higher it is in SERPs
2. Generates quality leads for your company
One of the single most important benefits of utilizing inbound marketing is the fact that it will help your company to gain quality leads. In order to do so, you first have to start by increasing your brand visibility, which we discussed previously.
After utilizing social media, email and content marketing to increase your visibility, you’re essentially killing two birds with one stone by also creating quality leads.
When you increase your brand visibility, you are also going to pull in quality leads, simply because more users are seeing your product.
The difference between leads and quality leads make all the difference, though. Quality leads refer to those that are likely to convert, and they are the ones you want to target with your marketing techniques.
Social media marketing makes it easy to target quality leads because you can use hashtags and mentions to show your content to the people that are most interested in what you’re sharing.
Email marketing is probably the easiest way to target and gain quality leads. In order to obtain an email address, a visitor to your site must come to your landing page. In order to get there, they have to want more information on your services or to be contacted by one of your representatives.
If a visitor enters their email address on your site, they are probably interested in what your company has to offer.
The only thing left to do is to market your company and services to them via email so that you stay current in their minds.
Content marketing definitely can help you to gain quality leads if it is shared on social media or added to your email newsletters, but content alone won’t provide you with quality leads. Even if you create great content, you won’t generate new leads if nobody can find it.
3. Allows you to create relationships with your customers
These three forms of inbound marketing are all great ways to build relationships with your customers, which is especially important for conversions.
Using these marketing tactics, you can connect with your potential customers and encourage them to find out more about your business.
Ways to connect with your customers on every marketing platform:
- On social media, it’s important to always respond to questions and comments as quickly as possible. When you respond to customer concerns, it shows that you genuinely want to fix their problem as soon as possible. It also allows you to build a relationship by talking to them about what exactly they want from your product or company.
- Email marketing allows you to connect with your customers by keeping them updated with important information about your business and industry. For example, if you send out a monthly newsletter, use it to inform customers about events that your company will be attending or sponsoring, give special deals and include tips. By offering something free without expecting something in return, customers will realize that you have their best interest in mind.
Are you ready to take your company to the next level with inbound marketing?
Want to learn more about how inbound marketing can take your business to the next level?
We can’t wait to speak with you. Contact us today for more information!